We can hardly believe Christmas is so quickly approaching! Here are a few of Christine's favorite gift picks from the shop.
1. "Sassy" by Bailey Jack || We love this Pig. As much as we'd hate to see her leave us, we just don't know how anyone could pass up her sweet sass. She's framed in rustic, distressed wood, and she would love to brighten up the empty space on that wall (you know, the one you never quite know how to fill!)
2. Mercado Global Dip Dye pillow || Fair-trade and 100% organic cotton, this Mercado Global pillow is handcrafted in Guatemala by female artisans. A stylish piece for the home, all the while supporting a great non-profit.
3. Marketa leather portfolio zip clutch || I love this beautiful and versatile clutch by Marketa. It would be so lovely for a night out, or fabulous as a portfolio for a business meeting.
4. Will Wax Canvas Duffle || This waxed canvas duffle is stylish and durable, and perfect for the jet setting man or woman in your life.
5. Joanna Cassidy Sprites || These sprites! I love them. If I could, I'd fill my tree with these beautiful and perfectly unique handmade ladies. Made locally in Birmingham by Joanna Cassidy, they are perfect for the holidays or any time of year.
6. Koch Suede Dress with exposed contrast zipper || Great clean lines, amazing suede, and a fabulous contrasting (a great pop of blue) exposed zipper. This shift dress is a perfect choice for your holiday parties.